Regional Account Manager
The opportunity for the right candidate to test their experience across the media landscape as C-Screens look to extend their reach within the media market. Driving revenue across a wide-ranging portfolio of channels, and helping to educate agencies on the role of C-Screens TV within the media landscape.
- C-Screens was established in 2013 with the main aim to help agencies and advertisers extend their linear TV campaigns into live outdoor AV environments delivering premium content.
- C-Screens prides itself on its superior reporting and accountability in the field with digital footfall tracking and mobile data reporting, which allows us to actually report back to our clients on audience exposure and impacts. This has in turn allowed us to enjoy a high client retention rate.
- C-Screens are looking to invest in extra market resources to increase their market presence and recruit experienced broadcast sales people to deliver this growth.
- You have: A track record of delivering revenue and hitting targets
- You are: A self-starter, able to work on your own on a day to day basis albeit remotely working into a team
- You have: A proven record of building and maintaining contacts in across multiple agency teams
- You have: Strong relationships across multiple agencies in the key “media” cities outside of London, across all levels, enabling you to reach key decision makers
- You have: a good knowledge of the TV, VOD and outdoor media landscape, with the ability to argue for/counter argue against the respective mediums strengths and weaknesses
- You have: strong admin skills, and are comfortable using Microsoft office to monitor campaigns and deliver effective presentations
- We deliver: Competitive salaries, strong bonus structure, the ability to get out and meet the agency partners, and an environment where your opinion really counts.
- Based in Manchester, and working closely with all the regional agencies across the UK
- Work closely with the Commercial Director, Sales Controller Director and sales team, to ensure that the agreed revenue targets are achieved.
- Work with the Sales Controller to improve and increase reporting lines, deliver revenue projections, and provide collateral for use at senior level
- Subject to the success of the role and team growth helping to manage the sales executive, and lead them towards both their quarterly and annual sales objectives, delivering feedback, and inputting into the appraisal process
- Cultivate and grow C-Screens relationships with agencies. Keeping these teams educated and updated on the opportunities that exist within the C-Screens portfolio of channels
- Input into the sales strategy and help communicate this to the wider sales team.
- Build and manage relationships with agencies, countering objections with a relevant and positive response
- Identify bespoke opportunities and proactively reach out to agencies to deliver clear concise sales collateral with a view to securing a sale.
- Dissect and delegate any inbound briefs, ensuring it is responded to in an effective and timely manner
- Proactively target brands who haven’t briefed C-Screens (or who have lapsed) with relevant and bespoke ideas.
- Work with C-Screens Directors and wider team to formulate ideas, and drive innovation creating sales assets where relevant.
- Work closely with campaign management and ensure implementation to agreed standards and timeframes, ensuring departmental communication and feedback remains strong, and ensuring campaigns are delivered from initiation through to post campaign analysis.
- Monitor trade press, national press and online bulletins for sales ideas and industry information to stimulate sales opportunities
- Experience of the media market (4 years minimum)
- Self-motivated, methodical and thorough
- Strong agency relationships across all categories and key agencies
- Collaborative style of working with agencies and clients
- The ability to communicate ideas and on key matters at a senior level
- A confident and engaging presenter
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to use Excel and Powerpoint essential
- Be able to demonstrate competent analytical and numerical skills
- Creative, Open, forward-thinking and persuasive style
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly personable and enjoy working in a team, the ability to establish good working relationships with peers
- A good sense of humour
- Driving license and access to a car preferred but not essential
Education & Contact
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent