A great opportunity for an advertising technology specialist to join one of the most exclusive out-of-home TV broadcaster networks in the UK and soon to be international. C-Screens play a vital role in delivering top-class TV content and advertising campaigns across some of the largest UK landowner’s inventory and help brands and agencies to achieve their ambitions.
A great opportunity for an advertising technology specialist to join one of the most exclusive out-of-home TV broadcaster networks in the UK and soon to be international. C-Screens play a vital role in delivering top-class TV content and advertising campaigns across some of the largest UK landowner’s inventory and help brands and agencies to achieve their ambitions. The candidate has the opportunity to manage some of the most fascinating AV equipment at prestige UK sites and make sure the audience on C-Screens’ landowners’ sites are entertained and engaged.
The successful candidate will be the mastermind behind C-Screens’ AV and CMS technology and should be responsible, responsive, analytical and motivated, as well as have the desire to take on responsibilities, pay attention to detail, and master time management to tight deadlines. The company offers a friendly, dynamic and welcoming team which has a strong desire to ensure the ultimate success of their business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to pave their career further in the advertising industry. Plenty of room for role development within the business in a short space of time for the right candidate.
- Day to day C-Screens CMS user feedback and debugging;
- Develop product ideas based on customer audience interests;
- Collection of user feedback and creation of new user story for C-Screens CMS and other inhouse software; assist in managing the road map of product development. Coordinate prototype submissions with relevant personnel for approval; Assist in technology vender tendering process;
- Assist in programmatic advertising integration; Perform market analysis on competing products and brands;
- Execute roll out plan of C-Screens CMS; Build and improve of AV rack;
- Set up AV system for pop up events and perm screens;
- Assist evaluation of 3rd party technology solutions;
- Day to day support of sales and adops on client technical questions;
- Provide demonstration and education to clients and internal teams;
- Monitoring of CMS system;
- Coordinate company’s day to day IT enquiries with the IT department;
- University/college STEM degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years working experience in a technology role in advertising is preferred is presentable, polite and well-mannered. You must have good communication and client-facing skills as you will be operating in a corporate environment
- Good understanding/experience of advertising industry and advertising operations
- Fluent in English.
- Bonus if the candidate used professional CMS in the past
- Double bonus if the candidate has experience in programmatic advertising or TV advertising industry
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mind
- Driving licence is a plus and open to travel national wide in the UK
- Competitive salary and promotion potential
- Holiday and birthday gifts
- Pension scheme and share options
- Team building events Support of personal development (courses and conferences)
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture