Content Scheduling Executive
- Strong Communication skills.
- Excellent administration & planning skills; comfortable using Microsoft Office with a good understanding of excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills; you will be working in different genres of TV, output daily, and will need to maintain a cool head whilst delivering at times a host of different content streams.
- Have a good understanding of broadcast times & channels for a variety of different content, from children’s programming and site events, to films.
- Have a good understanding of televised sporting events, timings and channels.
- Be aware of when school holidays and half terms are.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new computer software systems.
- Adept at dealing with change; requests, timings, on-site event & commercial activation can mean schedules and timescales are changed at short notice.
- This role is based in the AdOps team and will also have a direct line into the Landowner Team.
- Your main day to day task will be to take on the responsibility for the delivery of all content across our owner lead networks. This will include creating sites weekly schedules and in time up loading these into software system ready for broadcast.
- You will be reporting daily into the Operations Manager all output and confirming that the correct content has been scheduled.
- Working closely with the Account Director – Retail and Account Director Sport in the Landowner Team, you will build the weekly broadcast schedules across our retail, Power League & venue screen networks.
- You will work with the Landowner Team to create program schedules for pop-up events, such as Summer Live and sports fanzones.
- You will be expected to pick up the scheduling systems relatively quickly and work with your line manager and other team member to upload content spreadsheets into the C-Player system.
- It will be an important part of your role to be a point of contact in the AdOps team for landowner and rights holder clients for the delivery of their own marketing content onto the screens.
- Every day you will be working with different genres of output across a varied landscape of screens and landowners.
Education & Contact
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience